Tuesday
Hows that title for a eye catcher? LOL I must be getting slow couldn't really think of anything exciting to use,maybe because todays blog really doesn't have a subject per-say just trying to train myself to blog atleast every couple days.
We went to the auction last night and as usual bought stuff we really didnt need I got a old antique doll made of cloth and man is she in bad shape ,poor girl something has eaten her hand and well that was just the beginning of her medical problems but I ONLY PAID $1.00 FOR THE OLE GAL SO CANT COMPLAIN.Then we get home around 10.30 I go out on the back porch and wow what a surprise I had.We have a doggie door so Buddy our Bischon/maltese can go out when he needs to,well last night something decided to come in thru the door and have a party... wow it was a mess dog food bag was tore to pieces foood everywhere ,my little water fountain I had sitting on a table was on the floor my mop was hanging half way out the doggie door ,the horses molasses treats were out on the steps, we still can only find 1 of curtis's shoes he slips on when he feeds the animals,and oh yea my foam thing that I use when i'm weeding was chewed up..I'm still not sure who the visitor was but believe me we have learned our lesson the door will be shut at night from now on.So thats the only news today now you see why my title is Tuesday!! Got to go to work and fight the shoppers again today $tree and Target is on my schedule. just a side note ..please if you look at cards try to put them back in the right place!!! people yesterday saw me putting out fathers day cards and straigtning them and would go right behind me and mess them up with me standing there! I just keeep telling myself under my breath while I watch them JOB SECURITY.... ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday and as my gadget says for the days quote "Give someone a smile that your not really fond of!
We went to the auction last night and as usual bought stuff we really didnt need I got a old antique doll made of cloth and man is she in bad shape ,poor girl something has eaten her hand and well that was just the beginning of her medical problems but I ONLY PAID $1.00 FOR THE OLE GAL SO CANT COMPLAIN.Then we get home around 10.30 I go out on the back porch and wow what a surprise I had.We have a doggie door so Buddy our Bischon/maltese can go out when he needs to,well last night something decided to come in thru the door and have a party... wow it was a mess dog food bag was tore to pieces foood everywhere ,my little water fountain I had sitting on a table was on the floor my mop was hanging half way out the doggie door ,the horses molasses treats were out on the steps, we still can only find 1 of curtis's shoes he slips on when he feeds the animals,and oh yea my foam thing that I use when i'm weeding was chewed up..I'm still not sure who the visitor was but believe me we have learned our lesson the door will be shut at night from now on.So thats the only news today now you see why my title is Tuesday!! Got to go to work and fight the shoppers again today $tree and Target is on my schedule. just a side note ..please if you look at cards try to put them back in the right place!!! people yesterday saw me putting out fathers day cards and straigtning them and would go right behind me and mess them up with me standing there! I just keeep telling myself under my breath while I watch them JOB SECURITY.... ya'll have a wonderful Tuesday and as my gadget says for the days quote "Give someone a smile that your not really fond of!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home