Just Another Day

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm back

Hello, wow I posted yesterday and here I am again today.  My day started with going to the Hospital for pre-admisson for a catherization tomorrow.Hopefully they will  fix my external iliac going to my left leg so I can do some serious walking. Right now it is painful to go from the house to the car but enough about that I hate to booo-hooo!
 Well today is the first full day of our new health care system and guess what? If you haven't heard the 1 major issue Obama went all over the country saying and even went so far as to have a child on stage with him at some point to push that this bill will allow children with pre-existing health issues to get insurance without being denied,well are you ready for the first of i'm sure will be many screw ups by this great government and the Dems great health care package.They failed to put in the bill that children with health problems can't be denied oops guess Pelosi was right when she said we won't know whats in the bill till we pass it!!!You have to be kidding what is wrong with those people in Washington if they already have a major issue like this to fix how will they handle being in control of our health care in the future,maybe like they handle medicaid now (wow thats something to look forward to. )I'm sorry but i'm 1 of those people who has alot of health issues and I don't want the Government deciding what care I can recieve or wait for 6 months or longer to get that care.I'm getting to the point in my life where the government may think i'm too old to spend major bucks on.THAT IS A SCARY THOUGHT!!!O.K. i'll move off that subject for now.
  Subject 2... After leaving the hospital I went to Burger King for lunch since they make you starve for those stupid blood tests lol.There was a Help Wanted sign in the window, ok nothing news worthy about that right? well stay with me cause i'm getting to subject 2 that ticks me off!! After leaving B.K. I was headed for one of my accounts that is on a busy highway near the mall,and what do I see standing in the median but a women holding a sign asking for money cause she is Homeless, jobless, and hungry,I would liked to have told her to walk half a mile down the road and get a JOB at B.K. their hiring,and have alittle self respect for yourself!!! Sorry I have no sympathy for people like that,go work for day labor if you cant get anything else but please don't Beg.I realize times are bad right now and there isn't alot of work out there but surely a body can find something besides holding a beggar sign,come wash my car i'll pay you but I won't give you a free hand out.
 O.K. Thats my opinion and i'm sticking to it :-) more to come later so keep watching and looking I may actually print something someone agrees with cause i'm full of opinions and to be honest most of my family really doesn't want to listen hmmmm imagine that!!! thank you blog inventor now I can vent all I want and pretend someone is actually listening or in this case reading! catch ya later.

1 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    We gotta pray for a way to be heard by the "people" and pray that they would actually listen. That's what gets me, through the past 7 years most of what I believe, everyone I know believes the same thing, so how does this happen that these people get voted in, Where are the people who are actually voting for them.

    And on second note, I agree with you that I wouldn't do that (be on the streets asking for free money). I have never gotten mad or upset when I see people doing that around here though, I guess I haven't personalized it. Now ask me how much I hate some friends of my kids that want to come in and live off of them for nothing and then people want to step away, cause I get loud when I am upset about something. As for me though, I have spent some of my life being a paycheck away from being homeless. I guess that is why I usually tend to turn away and NOT think about it, because then it becomes too personal. Even now, if it weren't for Bobby I guess I'd be living with my kids. I use to believe that if a person wanted a job there was one out there, all they had to do was look. NOW, not so much. For the past two years before going back to school, I put out over 300 resumes. They use to say for every 10 you would get an interview. Out of all that I got 3 interviews. Still haven't heard from any of them. So discouraged and disappointed. Hoping things will turn around as I finish school. Again I also look to my heavenly father who says he will make a way where there seems to be no way. If he feeds the birds of the air will he not care for me and feed me. So there lies my hope and we will keep reminding each other through all of this that He is who we need to look to.
    I hope all went well for you and you will be up and walking with the best of us real soon. Saw Wendall at Byron's today and he seemed, well, drawn inward. I've never been aroung Wendall when he didn't say something funny or light hearted. He hardly spoke. Bless his heart.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home