A dark day
Well as far as I can see today is a dark day for our future as a free society.When a party can vote in and change such a big part of the american peoples lives against popular opinion I call that a dark day!!!You may not agree with me and thats ok right now because we still have freedom of speech and were aloud to voice our opinion,I remember not so long ago reading the Bible about the end of times and thinking to myself "how will one person really get people to except the mark of the beast (666) that surely they will know it is going to be the end for them.Well after today I have no doubt that when the time comes it will be pretty simple for the anti-Christ to get sinners to except the (666) why not it will be for their own good cause they can't think for themselves! isn't that what Barack and pelosi think now? were all stupid so they have to do whats best for us!!! well thank you Lord for saving a wretch like me cause I know I won't be here to except the mark of the beast.You may not agree with me but think about it for a minute,where is our beautiful country headed for? If anyone is reading my blog please leave me your opinion! Maybe this all has to happen that it is destiny because there will be a end of times That I do not doubt.So if ever there was a time to pick up the Bible and read it I think this is it.If you are saved and have loved ones that aren't this is the time to try to bring them to the Lord,and if you are reading this and your not saved please take a minute and go to Revelations in the Bible and after reading thru it if you think i'm crazy then let me know,I would love to debate that subject with you.
How much more of Barack can we take before our Country is Bankrupt? Enjoy what he is offering you now because it won't last forever.We as a country can't pay this Debt.
How much more of Barack can we take before our Country is Bankrupt? Enjoy what he is offering you now because it won't last forever.We as a country can't pay this Debt.


1 Comments:
At March 26, 2010 at 6:51 PM ,
Karen said...
Bobby and I are not happy with congress passing that health care bill right now, but wait till November. We as a people can get out to the polls and make sure we get a republican congress and they can turn this thing around. If it be the will of God. I knew for sure what the spiritual condition of this nation was when Obama got voted in. The eyes and ears of the people seem closed. I said then they will get what they are asking for, unfortunately that means the rest of us suffer also. I just told Katie today that I am having to try harder than ever to keep my eyes focused on my true source, my provider. After this bill got passed I am so doubtful that going to school will help me much. If he gets his way, all the insurance companies will be shut down, that means more office positions lost. Medical workers of any kind have to fearr from him, him and many of the others in politics would not have doctors and administrators making the huge salaries that they do. I have never been jealous of others having more. I have always been pleased that people could work their way up and prosper, that also gave me the opportunity for the same things. Wealth redistribution in a good way has been the way it is. People work hard, make good money and they redistribute that income by buying things or hiring work done. All of which redistributes the wealth and puts other people to work. I am not ashamed of what I stand for and I didn't want Obama in office. Pray for our leaders, that what Jesus would tell us to do. And yes, the end of time is closer and may be right soon, I do hope that we see more people choosing to look to our savior and I so want it to include all that I love and hold dear. So much to pray for, so little time.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home