My first entry
Hello out there.I'm new at this so please stay with me and watch me grow,it should be entertaining at the least.Hey maybe you can give me some pointers while your here that way it won't be a waste of your time and I can use all the help I can get..Please no spelling lessons tho..I'm a one finger typer so I may hit the wrong key on occasion,just think of it as a game like Hmmm Can I guess what she meant to say with that word First .. I picked my background color because my Grandaugther Samantha (Sam) for short lovesssssss Pink and purple...so Ipicked the pink,that should tell ya how much influence she has over me!!Today is the first race of the season for 2 of my grandsons Ronnie and Dillon at Hickory can't wait Ronnie racing late model Dillon Legends will definetly keep you updated on them.


1 Comments:
At March 13, 2010 at 11:07 AM ,
Karen said...
Well I just typed this long welcome to blogging comment to you and because it wouldn't recognize me I lost it. Anyways, I like your "page" and look forward to watching your blog grow. Mine has 5 posts on it and noone has ever commented on it. I usually think of great things to comment on when I am away from home and forget when I am sitting in front of this machine. I will have to start jotting them down. Mine was created for school and most of my post have been concerning that, I'm going to change that at the end of the semester. Hope the boys have a great race day. Don't work too hard.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home