Just Another Day

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Race Day

Hello out there in computer land!If your here reading this I want to take this moment to say THANK-YOU for taking the time to view my blog.I know it's not very exciting and I don't have alot of valuable info. to write about but I really love this.
We went to Concord last night to watch Dinky AKA Brandon race,he wrecked 1st lap in qualifying and they had to weld his car back together to get him out for the race.He had to start last since he didn't qualify and he ended up 14th I think out of 16 cars,not a great night but he did finish .We are going to Dillon S.C. about a 4 hour ride from here to watch Ronnie Jr. race today in his late model car,that will be a 150 lap race.It is hard to express the feelings I get sitting in the stands watching my Grandsons out there on those tracks going the speeds they do ,they are so young!I'll let ya know how he does.
Chase had his 1st therapy lesson last Monday and poor little guy they wore him out but he did good,they are alittle concerned about the back of his head because it has a flat spot so they have him scheduled for Lisa to take to a Dr. to see if he may need a helmet.He is so sweet.He will make it through it all because I know God has a special plan for that little guy! well this is short but i hear the Easter Bunny calling I have to go make up 5 more baskets before we leave for the races.I did my 5 yesterday now I have the honor of making 5 more for Lisa.OH WELL thats what being a grandparent is all about right? and I LOVE IT!!Iwouldn't have it any other way.Hearing Sam say Thank-you for coloring eggs with her the other night and telling me how much she loved me was Priceless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home