Crazy or on the phone?
Good Saturday morning to ya!This post will probally be short cause it's just a random thought I had yesterday while at work. Back when I was growing up which is in the dark ages if you ask my Grandkids LOL If you were out shopping or anywhere in public and you heard someone near you talking you most likely would turn in their direction to see if they were talking to you and if they weren't and there was no one else around you would probally label them alittle weird at the least and probally move a few feet away or for that matter other side of store if your in a store LOL well now days you can't tell if there talking to themselves and label them alittle weird or if they are talking on a cell phone in their ear.I have to tell ya I have seen some people talking on their cell phones that I would definetly label weird!!
Wow how great is technolgy now all the weird and crazy can mix right in with us so called normal people and we don't even notice them.Now thats a subject for another post WEIRD PEOPLE.. working out around the public I can really fill a page on that one,I will definetly keep that for future post.Changing the subject just alittle ,talk about weird many years ago like 25 I went to a fortune teller Iknow that by itself would be labeled crazy! anyway she asked me if I had ever heard the saying "candy is dandy and your as sweet as... cant remember the rest of it but anyway I told her no so she said well you will hear it. ok 3 or 4 months go by nothing special just normal life ,my hubby Curtis and I decide to go to the grocery store after late night bowling it was around mid-nite he is picking up his stuff while i'm a couple isles from him and mid-nite not alot of shoppers ,then like out of no where this old man comes up to me and starts singing what do you think the verse was? Candy is dandy of course Curtis heard him and came up and asked him what he was doing and he asked him if I was his wife and what a lucky man he was! now talk about weird mixed with crazy that definetly qualifies.She could have told me I was gonna find a millon dollars soon now that I wouldn't have labeled crazy or weird! LOL If I remember that far back I think so told me i'd never be wealthy but would always get by,she really was way off on that one cause I count my wealth by the blessings the Lord has given me and I know he isn't done yet what a great feeling to know that he holds me and my future in his hands,wealth can't even come close to that!If struggling makes me stronger then bring it on i'm ready,nothing is to big that with the Lord beside me I can't handle
ok another future post "all the struggles the Lord brought me through" Trust me I have alot of stories on that one. For now i'm gonna close this and try to accomplish something around here. I Pray all is well in everyones little corner of the world you call home and remember to keep praying for our country,we are really headed in the wrong direction. enough said!
Wow how great is technolgy now all the weird and crazy can mix right in with us so called normal people and we don't even notice them.Now thats a subject for another post WEIRD PEOPLE.. working out around the public I can really fill a page on that one,I will definetly keep that for future post.Changing the subject just alittle ,talk about weird many years ago like 25 I went to a fortune teller Iknow that by itself would be labeled crazy! anyway she asked me if I had ever heard the saying "candy is dandy and your as sweet as... cant remember the rest of it but anyway I told her no so she said well you will hear it. ok 3 or 4 months go by nothing special just normal life ,my hubby Curtis and I decide to go to the grocery store after late night bowling it was around mid-nite he is picking up his stuff while i'm a couple isles from him and mid-nite not alot of shoppers ,then like out of no where this old man comes up to me and starts singing what do you think the verse was? Candy is dandy of course Curtis heard him and came up and asked him what he was doing and he asked him if I was his wife and what a lucky man he was! now talk about weird mixed with crazy that definetly qualifies.She could have told me I was gonna find a millon dollars soon now that I wouldn't have labeled crazy or weird! LOL If I remember that far back I think so told me i'd never be wealthy but would always get by,she really was way off on that one cause I count my wealth by the blessings the Lord has given me and I know he isn't done yet what a great feeling to know that he holds me and my future in his hands,wealth can't even come close to that!If struggling makes me stronger then bring it on i'm ready,nothing is to big that with the Lord beside me I can't handle
ok another future post "all the struggles the Lord brought me through" Trust me I have alot of stories on that one. For now i'm gonna close this and try to accomplish something around here. I Pray all is well in everyones little corner of the world you call home and remember to keep praying for our country,we are really headed in the wrong direction. enough said!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home