Just Another Day

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Saturday another race day

Race at Ace speedway Dillon my Grandsons 1st time in his late model,was a good night.Our daughter Lisa got us a V.I.P. suite for the race wow talk about luxury which usually isn't something you associate with race tracks but this was. Air condition private room overlooking the track with Refrig full of drinks and to leather love seats to sit and rest,then if that wasn't enough they had all the food you could eat Free! Hamburgers,hot dogs popcorn,chips doritos and if you were a Beer drinker all the beer you wanted free . really went all out!  Now lets talk racing ..Dillon really made me proud, he finished 7th in first race and 13th in 2nd one but only because his battery went dead. He looked so good out there really made some smart moves,didn't do anything stupid just waited for an opening and took it without fear (which I had more then enough for both of us ) LOL. May be going to Hickory to watch Ronnie Jr. race depending on how I feel ..Love my grandkids and Iam so proud of the 2 boys racing,now theres Brandon 3 rd in line I'm proud of him also he played soccer for the school and was awarded The most valuable player,he was so good that  they took him out of his age group and put him one up!
Well gonna make this short need to get things done but never fear I WILL BE BACK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home