Thursday auction night?
The days and weeks are really flying by,wow July here already .I wish the winter months went by as fast as the summer months do.If all goes as planned we will be going to the auction tonite,but as the ole saying goes
"PLANS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN" LOL.and that seems to happen alot with my plans,I really wish I could be like some people who will make plans a month ahead of time and actually do it when the time rolls around ,me I can't seem to plan 2 days ahead. I am one that has to take it a day at a time,not that I wouldn't love to plan ahead but one day at a time seems to work better around here.
Switching gears here...I don't know how everyone feels about politics or what side of the aisle they may be on,but it really upsets me when I look at someones profile on facebook and they put under politics not interested or "I don't have time for that stuff..You know what my feeling is on that?? Honey you better make time to pay attention because all the stuff that is going on right now in Washington is going to effect all our lives ..It's not just a bunch of politicians playing in D.C. it is our future our children and grandchildren future.
I'm not saying everyone should get going to the closest Tea Party and join or go hold up a sign somewhere but trust me when I say we all need to listen to the news for at least a hour each day hear what is going on the policies that are being made and then make a informed decicison,don't just say I "Don't have time for that crap" OR another regular is "There gonna do whatever they want no matter what I think" NOT TRUE. Just one example of what our great government is trying to do ...Teach kindergartners about sex! 1st graders about same sex partners and now get this 3rd graders about different kinds of sex like the difference between anal and oral!!! I am reluctant to even put that on this blog so cant even imagine talking to Sam my granddaughter about it when she comes home and tells me what she learned in school today!!....So please everyone if only listening to the news is as far as you want to get involved please do at least that you will be shocked at what this country is headed for if you haven't been keeping up...and I would suggest Fox news because they are really fair and balanced as they say..but any news is better then ignorance.
Gonna wrap this up for now will have more pics for deal or Dud if I make it to the auction tonite ,until then Give someone you really don't like a big smile today,it will make you feel good and probably make them wonder what your up to !
"PLANS ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN" LOL.and that seems to happen alot with my plans,I really wish I could be like some people who will make plans a month ahead of time and actually do it when the time rolls around ,me I can't seem to plan 2 days ahead. I am one that has to take it a day at a time,not that I wouldn't love to plan ahead but one day at a time seems to work better around here.
Switching gears here...I don't know how everyone feels about politics or what side of the aisle they may be on,but it really upsets me when I look at someones profile on facebook and they put under politics not interested or "I don't have time for that stuff..You know what my feeling is on that?? Honey you better make time to pay attention because all the stuff that is going on right now in Washington is going to effect all our lives ..It's not just a bunch of politicians playing in D.C. it is our future our children and grandchildren future.
I'm not saying everyone should get going to the closest Tea Party and join or go hold up a sign somewhere but trust me when I say we all need to listen to the news for at least a hour each day hear what is going on the policies that are being made and then make a informed decicison,don't just say I "Don't have time for that crap" OR another regular is "There gonna do whatever they want no matter what I think" NOT TRUE. Just one example of what our great government is trying to do ...Teach kindergartners about sex! 1st graders about same sex partners and now get this 3rd graders about different kinds of sex like the difference between anal and oral!!! I am reluctant to even put that on this blog so cant even imagine talking to Sam my granddaughter about it when she comes home and tells me what she learned in school today!!....So please everyone if only listening to the news is as far as you want to get involved please do at least that you will be shocked at what this country is headed for if you haven't been keeping up...and I would suggest Fox news because they are really fair and balanced as they say..but any news is better then ignorance.
Gonna wrap this up for now will have more pics for deal or Dud if I make it to the auction tonite ,until then Give someone you really don't like a big smile today,it will make you feel good and probably make them wonder what your up to !


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home