Just Another Day

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Deal or Dud?

O.K. This IS A 1972 Barbie friendship as you can see in pic it opens up and makes a cruise ship It's a pretty good shape just needs cleanedup my price for it was $3.00 !DEAL OR DUD?
O.K. This is a collection of Avon bottles I paid $2.00 now is that a deal or Dud?The 3 roses and little bell were in the box they aren't Avon




This is 2 collecetable Dolls and they came in the wood/glass case I paid $11.00 for each one! Now is that a DEAL OR DUD?











I love going to these auctions and finding deals on stuff I absoulty do not need! I think up to date I probally have over a hundred collectable Dolls for Sam,all bought at auctions cheap.We are in the process of trying to find somewhere in her room to put them all! I guess you could say junk is my passion! here were trying to downsize and Ikeep finding these deals LOL Auctions are really neat you get to meet nice people have a few laughs, and eat some not so great food but thats all part of the fun! You can go as you are no make-up required,fixing your hair is optional too,but unless you hit a auction that has air your waisting your time on the doo,cause if your like me your headed for the seat directly in front of probally the only fan they have going!...But really thats all part of it. If you have never been to one try it some weekend when your bored you may be surprised and get hooked on it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home