Just Another Day

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's that time again!

It's DEAL OR DUD time .We went to the auction last night and here are a few of my goodies.what do you think deal or dud? Total bill for all this was $11.50!!! The pink holder is depression glass,the white tray is Fireking and the lighthouse clock lights up! I'm gonna say "What a DEAL Judy"








Now to shift gears here let me tell you about my day at work...Everything was going good did one account the manager asked how I was feeling and told me to take it easy and have a great day ,nice huh? Well then I go to another account which will remain nameless but trust me it is one of my little accounts. I putting out my order and the "Manager" comes over to me and says "Did you sign the vendor book ?which by the way I always do in every acct. then she proceeds to tell me that I'm not filling out the credit reports required for the store that the other supervisors told her I refused to fill any paperwork out and she did contact her head quarters and make them aware of this...........WELL my blood pressure went thru the roof and I informed her that they never asked me to fill out their paperwork if they had I would have done so I fill out paperwork all day long! She then said well I took care of it and called our headquarters and reported it so there is no problem now you just have to fill this paper out for us..NO PROBLEM!!!Y you call and say I refuse to do my job when apparently your supervisors don't know what their doing so their covering their butts by putting it on me,then told her I wanted to face both girls be cause by her accounting I did it twice and I want them to say to my face that I refused!! well to cut this short I told her I would do her paperwork and that was it for me that I don't need her accusation's,someone else would be servicing her store after today.Then called my boss while she was standing there and told him I wasn't coming back to that store and the short reason why and told her to tell him what she told me and handed her my phone,well she spoke a minute to him told him she had no problem with me then told him she was hanging up because she could not carry a 3 way conversation..Hmmm I was standing there but hadn't spoke was just listening..anyway that ruined my day and really tested my faith in the Lord cause I was so upset I wanted to revert back to the old days and just cuss her out But I didn't I think she got my point tho,after she hung up the phone she scurried to her office in the back!!!!LOL I love my job and have the best managers in each account that sometimes you just have to face it some people think they are alittle more important then others that's life,truth be known I probably make as much if not more then her!!!lol O.K. enough I'm getting myself worked up again. Here is 2 pictures of my best Buddies! Chase 7 months old and my forever friend and hubby Curtis

How sweet is that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home